Sunday, January 4, 2015

SC94 Pick of the Party!!


Sorry I'm running late with our Pick Post it's been a crazy weekend for weather here and living in the Boonies with satellite internet you never know if it'll work or no.. Eeek!  

Wow our Pick of the Party this week had 21 votes.. Congratulations Monika!! 




Great use of the Inspiration photo.. Love all the gold elements you have!!! 

And a Huge Thank you again to everyone who payed along and for taking the time to Vote!! Just a heads up starting with our next challenge we will be changing our process for picking Top Picks.. so be on the look out for that soon. See ya in just a few hours for a fun new challenge!  ~ Holly 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely challenge ..it was fun to make this card..I love the combo black n gold...for my friends and for ladies and gentleman who vote my card many thanks..luv you all :) ..lovely challenge Blog...I will play again for sure :x :x :x

    ReplyDelete